How does a thread about queers turn into a thread about war???
Big stretch if ya ask me haha
Whats the difference in marking him murderer or savior???
He has done neither yet, so get up off your knees and let him get started...
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
How does a thread about queers turn into a thread about war???
Big stretch if ya ask me haha
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Well I asked in the first page why the whole thing was overturned in the first place and you never answered.
And that turned this into a war discussion how???
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Well I am trying to ask again to put it back on topic.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How does a thread about queers turn into a thread about war???
Big stretch if ya ask me haha
</div></div>
Kill'em all? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How does a thread about queers turn into a thread about war???
Big stretch if ya ask me haha
</div></div>
Kill'em all? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>
You might have something there lol
j/k j/k i don't agree with them but i don't want them to die
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Again why was it overturned though?
Because Cali. people voted against it ??? Is that the answer you're looking for ?
I thought you were politically savvy ???
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
It wasnt really political and I hadnt been following it. Just was wondering why some of the people decided to try and get it overturned. From what I read it passed with a 52% vote with a few million votes uncounted. Just wondering why there was even this proposition to cause the ban? Were they really bothering anything?
Bookmarks